Tagged With: acid test kit
Universal Rapid Battery Charger Stop wasting so much $$$ on batteries! Yes, even those throwaway alkaline batteries! It charges AA, AAA, C, D, N, 9V, Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese) and even Alkaline (previously Non-Rechargeable) batteries. Now you can save money spent on single use batteries by actually re-charging … Continue reading »
Anyone that is serious about their metal detecting should have an Acid Test Kit, and I personally can't imaging not having one. I can't tell you how many times I dug a ring or other item and I wasn't absolutely sure of the metal content. Ever since I purchased one of theses Acid Test Kits … Continue reading »
- I’d Rather be Metal Detecting Shirt
- Helpful Metal Detecting Accessories
- Divine Intervention on the Beach?
- Winter beach metal detecting – the chills and thrills!
- Every Find Tells A Story
- It’s not just about the Bling!
- Going for the Gold!
- Metal Detecting Finds (non beach finds 2013)
- Metal Detecting Beach Finds 2013
- How to metal detect a wide open beach
- How to use your metal detector (proper swing)
- Lost Wedding Ring found August 2013
- Glossary of Metal detecting Terms
- The Acid Test Kit
- How to cut a plug
- Metal Detecting Gloves
- Home Electrolysis video
- 3 Hour stroll on the beach tonight
- More of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- To Tumble or not to Tumble?
- Found & Returned Ring November 2012!
- Cleaning your finds
- Metal Detecting Tips and detectors for beginners
- Found & Returned Medical Alert!
- Minelab Pro-Find 25
- Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- Some of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- Garrett Pro Pointer
- Coin Probe
- Metal detecting Shovels
- Code of Ethics
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips
- Hand Trowels
- Vibra Probe