Tagged With: lesche digger
I want to talk a minute about how to cut a proper plug when digging a target that you found with your metal detector. It is very important that you take a careful and respectful approach to recovering targets especially when metal detecting on manicured lawns, public parks, or anyplace that is visible to the general … Continue reading »
There are many different shovels that can be used while metal detecting available, from the expensive to the not so expensive. Depending on the type of digging, amount of digging, and your budget, you will decide on which shovel you will need. Here are some of the more popular choices; Lesche Ground Shark Model 38 Shovel This hand … Continue reading »
There are many different hand trowels or hand held digging tools used while metal detecting available, from the expensive to the not so expensive. Depending on the type of digging, amount of digging, and your budget, you will decide on which digger you will need. Here are some of the more popular choices; Lesche Digging … Continue reading »
- I’d Rather be Metal Detecting Shirt
- Helpful Metal Detecting Accessories
- Divine Intervention on the Beach?
- Winter beach metal detecting – the chills and thrills!
- Every Find Tells A Story
- It’s not just about the Bling!
- Going for the Gold!
- Metal Detecting Finds (non beach finds 2013)
- Metal Detecting Beach Finds 2013
- How to metal detect a wide open beach
- How to use your metal detector (proper swing)
- Lost Wedding Ring found August 2013
- Glossary of Metal detecting Terms
- The Acid Test Kit
- How to cut a plug
- Metal Detecting Gloves
- Home Electrolysis video
- 3 Hour stroll on the beach tonight
- More of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- To Tumble or not to Tumble?
- Found & Returned Ring November 2012!
- Cleaning your finds
- Metal Detecting Tips and detectors for beginners
- Found & Returned Medical Alert!
- Minelab Pro-Find 25
- Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- Some of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- Garrett Pro Pointer
- Coin Probe
- Metal detecting Shovels
- Code of Ethics
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips
- Hand Trowels
- Vibra Probe