Tagged With: metal detecting the beach
I took a 3 hour stroll on the beach tonight with my metal detector. It was a beautiful evening with a light breeze and temperature in the 70's. Not too many people on the beach, there were some folks just hanging about and about 3 wind surfers, a few stragglers in the water. I was … Continue reading »
So, you’re on the beach doing some metal detecting with your new metal detector, and all of a sudden, you hear a signal. You’ve found something in the sand. Do you get down and start digging with your hands? No, of course you don’t. You need to use a sand scoop or a shovel of … Continue reading »
Old Musket Balls found while beach metal detecting Some lead toys from 1800's/early 1900's found while beach metal detecting Religious Medallion found in a park 6 inches deep, I cut the plug and there it was A Spiral Celtic Ring and a cross both 925 Silver found while beach metal detecting 14k Gold with 24 … Continue reading »
- I’d Rather be Metal Detecting Shirt
- Helpful Metal Detecting Accessories
- Divine Intervention on the Beach?
- Winter beach metal detecting – the chills and thrills!
- Every Find Tells A Story
- It’s not just about the Bling!
- Going for the Gold!
- Metal Detecting Finds (non beach finds 2013)
- Metal Detecting Beach Finds 2013
- How to metal detect a wide open beach
- How to use your metal detector (proper swing)
- Lost Wedding Ring found August 2013
- Glossary of Metal detecting Terms
- The Acid Test Kit
- How to cut a plug
- Metal Detecting Gloves
- Home Electrolysis video
- 3 Hour stroll on the beach tonight
- More of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- To Tumble or not to Tumble?
- Found & Returned Ring November 2012!
- Cleaning your finds
- Metal Detecting Tips and detectors for beginners
- Found & Returned Medical Alert!
- Minelab Pro-Find 25
- Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- Some of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- Garrett Pro Pointer
- Coin Probe
- Metal detecting Shovels
- Code of Ethics
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips
- Hand Trowels
- Vibra Probe