Tagged With: pinpointer
Universal Rapid Battery Charger Stop wasting so much $$$ on batteries! Yes, even those throwaway alkaline batteries! It charges AA, AAA, C, D, N, 9V, Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese) and even Alkaline (previously Non-Rechargeable) batteries. Now you can save money spent on single use batteries by actually re-charging … Continue reading »
The Minelab Pro-Find 25 is a high end hand held metal detecting pinpointer with similar characteristics as the Garrett Pro Pointer. The differences are minor, it detects with the sides and tip, it has a light for low light hunting, it is not waterproof and is generally not great for beach hunting due to the … Continue reading »
The Garrett Pro Pointer is one of the top pinpointers used in metal detecting. It is sturdy, water resistant, and accurate pinpointer that won't disappoint. It has an audible alert that increases with intensity the closer you get to the target. It can pinpoint through the tip and on the probe sides to find that … Continue reading »
This pinpointer is my personal favorite! It is tough as nails and can be submerged under water to 100 feet deep, can be used in mud and has no switches to wear out. I like the idea that it is vibrate only and therefore it is quiet and doesn't draw attention to you as some … Continue reading »
- I’d Rather be Metal Detecting Shirt
- Helpful Metal Detecting Accessories
- Divine Intervention on the Beach?
- Winter beach metal detecting – the chills and thrills!
- Every Find Tells A Story
- It’s not just about the Bling!
- Going for the Gold!
- Metal Detecting Finds (non beach finds 2013)
- Metal Detecting Beach Finds 2013
- How to metal detect a wide open beach
- How to use your metal detector (proper swing)
- Lost Wedding Ring found August 2013
- Glossary of Metal detecting Terms
- The Acid Test Kit
- How to cut a plug
- Metal Detecting Gloves
- Home Electrolysis video
- 3 Hour stroll on the beach tonight
- More of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- To Tumble or not to Tumble?
- Found & Returned Ring November 2012!
- Cleaning your finds
- Metal Detecting Tips and detectors for beginners
- Found & Returned Medical Alert!
- Minelab Pro-Find 25
- Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- Some of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- Garrett Pro Pointer
- Coin Probe
- Metal detecting Shovels
- Code of Ethics
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips
- Hand Trowels
- Vibra Probe