Tagged With: beach metal detecting
Winter can sure be a tough time for many of us that metal detect, but for some it can be one of the best and most lucrative times to hunt, especially if you live near a beach on the coast. Winter beach metal detecting Many of us are landlocked in the middle of the country, in … Continue reading »
So, I've been metal detecting now for about 10 years and I always am amazed at the things I dig up and I never take a find for granted because every find is unique. Everything I dig up while metal detecting has a story behind it and I often try to imagine what that story … Continue reading »
For those of you that metal detect on beaches or those that are new to metal detecting and want to learn ways to properly approach a beach for metal detecting, I have created a video (shown at the bottom of this post) showing how I approach a wide open and flat beach. Not all beaches are like … Continue reading »
I took a 3 hour stroll on the beach tonight with my metal detector. It was a beautiful evening with a light breeze and temperature in the 70's. Not too many people on the beach, there were some folks just hanging about and about 3 wind surfers, a few stragglers in the water. I was … Continue reading »
Old Musket Balls found while beach metal detecting Some lead toys from 1800's/early 1900's found while beach metal detecting Religious Medallion found in a park 6 inches deep, I cut the plug and there it was A Spiral Celtic Ring and a cross both 925 Silver found while beach metal detecting 14k Gold with 24 … Continue reading »
Some quick pointers For Beach Metal Detecting; Imagine the treasure that can be found on a saltwater beach. Imagine not only the jewelry and coins that people lose, but the ship wrecks from the past, or other historical items that have washed ashore only to be buried in the sand again. I'll give you a … Continue reading »
- I’d Rather be Metal Detecting Shirt
- Helpful Metal Detecting Accessories
- Divine Intervention on the Beach?
- Winter beach metal detecting – the chills and thrills!
- Every Find Tells A Story
- It’s not just about the Bling!
- Going for the Gold!
- Metal Detecting Finds (non beach finds 2013)
- Metal Detecting Beach Finds 2013
- How to metal detect a wide open beach
- How to use your metal detector (proper swing)
- Lost Wedding Ring found August 2013
- Glossary of Metal detecting Terms
- The Acid Test Kit
- How to cut a plug
- Metal Detecting Gloves
- Home Electrolysis video
- 3 Hour stroll on the beach tonight
- More of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- To Tumble or not to Tumble?
- Found & Returned Ring November 2012!
- Cleaning your finds
- Metal Detecting Tips and detectors for beginners
- Found & Returned Medical Alert!
- Minelab Pro-Find 25
- Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- Some of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- Garrett Pro Pointer
- Coin Probe
- Metal detecting Shovels
- Code of Ethics
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips
- Hand Trowels
- Vibra Probe