Tagged With: Garrett
So you are interested in taking up metal detecting? You’ve seen the TV shows, you know friends that are into metal detecting, or you have just always wondered about it (like I did), so you want to give it a try but you are not sure where to begin. What is the best metal detector for … Continue reading »
The Garrett Pro Pointer is one of the top pinpointers used in metal detecting. It is sturdy, water resistant, and accurate pinpointer that won't disappoint. It has an audible alert that increases with intensity the closer you get to the target. It can pinpoint through the tip and on the probe sides to find that … Continue reading »
- I’d Rather be Metal Detecting Shirt
- Helpful Metal Detecting Accessories
- Divine Intervention on the Beach?
- Winter beach metal detecting – the chills and thrills!
- Every Find Tells A Story
- It’s not just about the Bling!
- Going for the Gold!
- Metal Detecting Finds (non beach finds 2013)
- Metal Detecting Beach Finds 2013
- How to metal detect a wide open beach
- How to use your metal detector (proper swing)
- Lost Wedding Ring found August 2013
- Glossary of Metal detecting Terms
- The Acid Test Kit
- How to cut a plug
- Metal Detecting Gloves
- Home Electrolysis video
- 3 Hour stroll on the beach tonight
- More of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- To Tumble or not to Tumble?
- Found & Returned Ring November 2012!
- Cleaning your finds
- Metal Detecting Tips and detectors for beginners
- Found & Returned Medical Alert!
- Minelab Pro-Find 25
- Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- Some of my recent Metal Detecting finds
- Garrett Pro Pointer
- Coin Probe
- Metal detecting Shovels
- Code of Ethics
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips
- Hand Trowels
- Vibra Probe